Antarctic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current Members of the Regional Assembly

+5
Dilange
Daenery
Post-Apocaliptia
Freechrist
Admin
9 posters

Go down

Current Members of the Regional Assembly Empty Current Members of the Regional Assembly

Post by Admin Tue Jun 11, 2013 8:51 pm

To be a member of the Regional Assembly, you must be a member of the World Assembly and a member of the Antarctic Alliance. If you all ready hold a place in government, you are not allowed to apply. Just simply say you'd like to be apart of this organ on this thread. The number of seats available is not limited, so don't hesitate to apply!

President of The Regional Assembly of the Antarctic Alliance:
The Enduring Republic of Post-Apocaliptia
Members of The Regional Assembly of the Antarctic Alliance:
The Holy Empire of Daenery
The Dilangian Empire Mainland of Dilange
The United People of Great Zavi

Last edited by Admin on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:31 pm; edited 8 times in total

Admin
Admin

https://antarcticalliance1.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Current Members of the Regional Assembly Empty Re: Current Members of the Regional Assembly

Post by Freechrist Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:46 pm

I want to join, but i will need help when it comes to, well anything elce that is required of me. =)

Freechrist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Current Members of the Regional Assembly Empty Re: Current Members of the Regional Assembly

Post by Admin Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:25 am

Walknolonger wrote:I want to join, but i will need help when it comes to, well anything elce that is required of me. =)
That's fine. The RA is a place of learning for everyone and is the first step to being more active within the region. I just need to know what nation you are. Please, please register with your nation name only.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Freechrist Sat Jun 15, 2013 11:43 pm

Hello all!.

Freechrist
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Post-Apocaliptia Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:48 pm

I shall be joining the Assembly, so long as you don't mind a non-WA nation doing so.

Post-Apocaliptia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:54 pm

Post-Apocaliptia wrote:I shall be joining the Assembly, so long as you don't mind a non-WA nation doing so.
You can join, you just wont be able to take part in any votes since you are not apart of the WA. You'll have more of a passive role.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Daenery Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:29 pm

I will be joining the Regional Assembly

Daenery

Back to top Go down

Post by Post-Apocaliptia Tue Jun 18, 2013 10:07 pm

Admin wrote:
Post-Apocaliptia wrote:I shall be joining the Assembly, so long as you don't mind a non-WA nation doing so.
You can join, you just wont be able  to take part in any votes since you are not apart of the WA. You'll have more of a passive role.
It's funny; I don't think the charter allows you to decide that. In fact, I don't think the charter mentions any passive roles in the RA. Tell me; what is the problem with me not being in the WA? Is this not the Regional Assembly? Am I not qualified to decide on issues the region (which, may I add, I've been with since it's inception) is facing because I'm no longer part of the WA?

Post-Apocaliptia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:08 pm

Post-Apocaliptia wrote:
Admin wrote:
You can join, you just wont be able  to take part in any votes since you are not apart of the WA. You'll have more of a passive role.
It's funny; I don't think the charter allows you to decide that. In fact, I don't think the charter mentions any passive roles in the RA. Tell me; what is the problem with me not being in the WA? Is this not the Regional Assembly? Am I not qualified to decide on issues the region (which, may I add, I've been with since it's inception) is facing because I'm no longer part of the WA?
Well, only WA nations are allowed to vote. Everyone in the region knows that and its been a rule long before I came into office. Don't act like its a surprise now. As I said, you can give your input and all, you just cant officially vote.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dilange Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:24 pm

I will be joining.

Dilange

Back to top Go down

Post by Post-Apocaliptia Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:09 pm

Admin wrote:
Post-Apocaliptia wrote:
Well, only WA nations are allowed to vote. Everyone in the region knows that and its been a rule long before I came into office. Don't act like its a surprise now. As I said, you can give your input and all, you just cant officially vote.
So, in the end, I'm not part of the RA. Because, for all your talk of letting me give my input, I could easily do that without being a member.
And the procedure we've had on voting is hardly a rule, it's just our way by which we've always gone about things. Just like we've always presented the vote to the region at large, even after the charter specified it was to be restricted to RA members. But WA membership was never committed to law as a necessity for voting. Thus, you have no legal right to restrict my right to vote because of my lack of membership. If you think it's a needed addition to the charter; fine, there's a system by which you can modify it if that's your prerogative. And, if the motion clears the rest of the RA, I'll gladly shut up and let that be the end of it. But until then, I will be voting, and if you keep trying to stop me, I won't just shut up, and I will keep fighting it.

Post-Apocaliptia

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Zavi Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:06 pm

Post-Apocaliptia wrote:
Admin wrote:
Post-Apocaliptia wrote:
So, in the end, I'm not part of the RA. Because, for all your talk of letting me give my input, I could easily do that without being a member.
And the procedure we've had on voting is hardly a rule, it's just our way by which we've always gone about things. Just like we've always presented the vote to the region at large, even after the charter specified it was to be restricted to RA members. But WA membership was never committed to law as a necessity for voting. Thus, you have no legal right to restrict my right to vote because of my lack of membership. If you think it's a needed addition to the charter; fine, there's a system by which you can modify it if that's your prerogative. And, if the motion clears the rest of the RA, I'll gladly shut up and let that be the end of it. But until then, I will be voting, and if you keep trying to stop me, I won't just shut up, and I will keep fighting it.
Hardly a rule? It's been followed for as long as I was here even though it was never mentioned in any of the laws we've, why is this rule an issue of all a sudden? Its a rule for the region, and your vote is not counted.

All Im doing is following rules!

Great Zavi

Back to top Go down

Post by Clemintine Sheree Fri Jun 21, 2013 12:23 am

I would like to join the Regional Assembly

Clemintine Sheree

Back to top Go down

Post by Great Zavi Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:11 am

I will be joining the World Assembly.

Great Zavi

Back to top Go down

Post by New Africa Union Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:24 pm

I am joining the RA, if you all don't mind.

New Africa Union

Back to top Go down

Post by Gwanaland! Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:32 pm

Gwanaland wishes to join the RA

Gwanaland!

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:06 pm

Admin wrote:To be a member of the Regional Assembly, you must be a member of the World Assembly and a member of the Antarctic Alliance. If you all ready hold a place in government, you are not allowed to apply. Just simply say you'd like to be apart of this organ on this thread. The number of seats available is not limited, so don't hesitate to apply!

President of The Regional Assembly of the Antarctic Alliance:

Members of The Regional Assembly of the Antarctic Alliance:
The Federation of Freechrist
The Holy Empire of Daenery
The Dilangian Empire Mainland of Dilange
The Nordic Confederation of Connopolis
The Republic of Clemintine Sheree 
The United People of Great Zavi
The Empire of Gwanaland

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down